Converting Fractions Decimals and Percents with Detailed Notes
Also included in
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavengPrice $93.28Original Price $145.75Save $52.47
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Bundle This middle school fractions, decimals, and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when converting fractions to decimals to percents and ordering rational numbers. Detailed notes for converting are included. The 6 resources incPrice $13.28Original Price $20.75Save $7.47
Give your students lots of practice converting fractions to decimals to percents. This resource is broken in to two 20-problem activities. Students will fill in the missing parts of the grid. Detailed notes are provided for the students. Answer key is included.
This resource Includes:
- 40 problems
- Students will convert:
fractions to decimals
fractions to percents
decimals to fractions
decimals to percents
percents to decimals
percents to fractions
- Detailed notes for the students
- Color and B/W Copies
- 2 Worksheets with 20 problems each
- Answer key
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Integer Review Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©