Often students don't understand the relationship between division and fractions. Task cards are the perfect way for students to "play" their way to understanding. Your students will enjoy the relaxed approach to practicing converting fractions to decimals.
This 21 page resource includes:
• A printable anchor chart demonstrating how to turn a fraction into a decimal.
• 32 printer-friendly task cards and answer cards for student self-checking.
• A printer-friendly response sheet where students can record their answers.
How to use:
• Print the cards onto cardstock, laminate, and cut out for durability.
• As a math center
• For test review
• As an assessment
• As a whole class game (Think Scoot!)
• For early finishers
• The possibilities are endless!
Other Resources You Might Like:
Click Here To Follow Me and Be First to Know When Sales Are Coming!