Are your students finding fractions and decimals tricky? This pack will save you TIME and ENGAGE your students in hands on activities, games and worksheets. EASY to prep, simply print, laminate games and copy off worksheets. 86 pages of FUN perfect for whole class or small group activities.
Included in this pack:
- 21 pages of Classroom posters to assist children with their learning
- 12 Open-ended questions to investigate as a warm-up to your lessons
- Makings of a Number Caterpillar
- Number Expanders to Tenths and Hundredths
- Fraction Wall outlines
- Decimal and Fraction cards for a clothes-line activity
- Decimal and Fraction Match Up cut and paste book
- Decimals and Fractions worksheets
- Decimal cut and paste number line
- Decimal and Fractions small group bingo
- Decimal and Fraction Match Up
- 3 Way Memory
- Decimals War
Full explanations and photos are included with each activity to make it EASY for you.
This booklet does not contain specific lessons plans, rather many different activities to help children understand the relationship between fractions and decimals.
In some cases, worksheets have been duplicated to cater for both "units" and "ones" terminology - so please check you are printing out the correct worksheet.
Read what others are saying about this product:
"I´ve used this resource a few times now- it provides some fantastic resources for linking fractions with decimals in a way that's clear for the students and engaging. Thank you!"
"Excellent resource with so many useful worksheets and activities! Students loved this"
"This is so comprehensive and hands-on. Thank you!"
"Love the posters! I usually do not use posters from things like this, these were exactly what my students needed, they use them every time they do fractions or decimals!"
"Great activities to use during small math groups or for intervention groups.
Other activities you will LOVE:
⭐ Fraction Flip Flap BooksA
Want 50% off? Follow Me to find out about all new resources!
COPYRIGHT ©2017 Alison Hislop of Teaching Maths with Meaning
Permission for personal use in a single classroom. Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.