Also included in
- This comprehensive Fraction Worksheet Bundle is no prep and includes 12 different topics each with 3 Levels for a total of 36 differentiated worksheets. You can use the printable version or digital version, or both, it's totally flexible. It's perfect for differentiating your classroom. Answer ke$33.50$42.00Save $8.50
- This Fraction Bundle has 36 Differentiated Fraction Worksheets, 360 Differentiated Fraction Task Cards, and 4 different PowerPoint games that are similar to Jeopardy. It’s everything you need to teach or review Fractions with your class. The Worksheets and Task Cards are differentiated with 3 leve$66.50$88.00Save $21.50
- Save time and reach all your math students with this differentiated math worksheet bundle with scaffolding. This bundle features 146 differentiated math worksheets for Decimals, Fractions, Long Division, and Multiplication. Each of the 38 topics include 3 levels for easy differentiation and the mul$106.50$131.50Save $25.00
Are you looking for an easy-to-use resource to help your students with Converting Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions? Maybe you need both printable and digital options to reach all your students. These 3 worksheets are differentiated with 3 levels and are perfect for practicing Converting Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions. Students are asked to multiply the whole number by the denominator, add that number to the numerator, and write that number on top of the denominator.
There is also a helpful gray box at the top of each page that provides the definition of converting mixed numbers to improper fractions as well as an example problem. Answer keys are provided for easy grading.
You might also be interested in Self-Correcting Fractions Digital Task Cards (Boom Cards)
This product features 2 options:
1. Printable pdf file with answer keys
2. Digital file using the Easel Activities tool
The Easel Activities tool allows you to assign activities directly to your students using Google Classroom. Once the student accesses the link through Google Classroom, they will complete, turn in, and receive your feedback on the TpT platform.
See the thumbnail images, preview, and video preview above to better see what the questions are like.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
* Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
* Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
* Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different levels, you can differentiate by student or by class.
These worksheets would be great for Math Centers, Homework, Classwork, Test Prep, Review, Remediation, Morning Work, Early Finishers, Bell Ringer Questions or Sub Plans. Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback. Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.