- This growing bundle will be continually updated with Algebra 1 QR Code activities. QR Codes engage students in the learning by seamlessly incorporating technology into your Algebra 1 lessons. This Bundle currently includes:Converting Quadratics Between Standard, Factored, and Vertex Form QR Code Pos$21.00$29.00Save $8.00
- Product Description
Converting Quadratics Between Standard, Factored, and Vertex Form QR Codes contains:
- 3 Standard Form to Factored and Vertex Forms
- 3 Factored Form to Standard and Vertex Forms
- 3 Vertex Form to Standard and Factored Forms
These QR Codes reveal links to Desmos equations and graphs for the specified quadratic form.
Scanning QR Codes
- Cell Phones: Students can scan the QR Codes with an iPhone by holding their camera over the code. A pop-up notification will appear at the top of their screen with the answer. Students do not need to click the notification. The answer can be read directly from the notification.
- Snapchat: If students do not have an iPhone but have Snapchat, students can scan the QR Code through the Snapchat app. Take a picture of the QR Code through Snapchat and the answer will appear.
- No Phone? NO PROBLEM! Using any technological device with a camera (iPad, Chromebooks, etc.) simply search "QR Code Scanner" and students can hold the QR Code up to the camera and the answer will be revealed.
Student capture sheet attached.
- Solving Quadratics Using the Quadratic Formula QR Codes
- FREE- Identifying Information from Quadratic Equations Foldable
If you use these products and post them on social media, I'd love for you to tag me in it (@2ndaryMath). I promise to re-share! :)