Great resource for a grade 3, 4, or 5 Measurement (MD) unit!
A set of seven no-frills measurement conversion worksheets.
Could your students use extra practice with converting units of measure?
Could your students use extra practice with problem solving?
If so, then check out this bundle.
• 7 black and white, ready to print worksheets
• 8 questions each, word problems
• metric and customary units
• length (mile, yard, foot, inch, kilometer, meter, centimeter, millimeter)
• mass (ton, pound, ounce, kilogram, gram, milligram)
• capacity (gallon, quart, pint, cup, ounce, liter, milliliter)
• time (century, decade, year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second)
• answer keys
Looking for just one? Check these out:
Length - Customary
Length - Metric
Mass - Customary and Metric
Capacity - Customary
Capacity - Metric
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!