Convoy of Color Trucks is a resource to teach color recognition. It is made especially for pre-school children, to keep them actively engaged while practicing learning their colors.
Your young learner will sort the color trucks, which have real photos on them onto road map mats. These road map mats come in every color.
Included in Convoy of Color Trucks:
- 12 sets of nine trucks with photos: 108 truck color cards
- 12 road map pages for center use
- 12 sets of nine trucks with color words, each word is written with a different font for visual discrimination.
Colors included: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, brown, black, white, pink, gray, teal (turquoise)
- Vocabulary: Students can sort truck cards into categories. Example of some: colors, words, animals, plants, flowers, and food.
- English Language Learners and Special Education students will be able to use the truck color cards in a fun engaging way to learn their colors.
- Home Schooling and Family Interaction
Time Span for Teaching: Due to differentiation, this resource can be used throughout the year as the young learner learns the various colors. Extra colors are included, not just the eight basic colors.
Convoy of Trucks is a part of a Color Recognition Bundle using a theme of Delivery Trucks. All photos in this bundle of resources are not repeated on trucks in the other bundle resources.
Resources included in the Color Truck Bundle:
- Convoy of Color Trucks
- Delivery Trucks to House Mats
- Special Delivery Trucks to Houses Pocket: Chart and Container Sorting Centers and Games
Please Follow my store: Mickey’s Place to see all my other resources.