Please enjoy this FREEBIE! If you like what you see, I have TONS of other products perfect for K-1 in my store (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderglittery). ☺
Who doesn’t love cookies? Your kids are sure to love Cookie Addition Bump!
• Print all pages on white cardstock.
• Laminate for durability. Cut out the cookie spinners. Use a brass fastener to attach a large paperclip to the center of each spinner. Voilá! Cookie spinners!
• Gather 10 cubes (each set of a different color) for each player.
How to Play:
Player 1 spins both spinners and adds the 2 numbers together. Students may use the chocolate chips on the spinners to assist in adding OR simply focus on the numerals. Player 1 then marks the answer with a cube on the cookie sheet game board. Player 2 follows the same steps next.
Things start to get interesting with the following rules:
1. If the SAME player gets the SAME answer on his/her turn, that player links ANOTHER cube on the cookie answer and LOCKS the cookie! It can’t be used again.
2. If the OTHER player gets that answer on his/her turn, that player can BUMP off the other player’s cube!
The game is over when the a player has used ALL of his/her cubes.
Have fun! YUM!