It’s cookie time! Use these fun and interactive games to make counting, adding, and subtracting a delicious learning experience. Included in this packet are 8 cookie themed number games and printables for extra practice. Each game includes a label and instructions for assembling and how to play. Plus, everything comes in color and black and white!
1. Cookie Count- Use cookie trays and cookies to show the quantity for each number.
2. Cookie Spin and Count- Use the cookie spinners to identify and show each number.
3. Cookie More/Less- Use cookie spinners to show 1 more, 2 more, 5 more, or 10 more and less. Record equations on the recording sheet.
4. Cookie Addition/Subtraction- Pick a cookie tray and solve the addition or subtraction problem. Write the equation on the recording sheet.
5. I Want More- Pick a cookie mat and draw more chocolate chips to show each number.
6. Count-a-Chip- Pick a cookie tray and count real chocolate chips onto each cookie to show each number.
7. Cookie Number Match- Match each cookie number to the cookie with the same amount of chocolate chips.
8. My Cookie/Tray- A delicious way to use real cookies, chocolate chips or m&m’s to show and solve addition and subtraction equations. Yum!
Try it for free!
You may also like:
Milk and Cookies Counting Mats
Milk and Cookies CVC Mats
Follow my store for instant updates on products, promotions, sales, and freebies!
Follow my blog at All Things Kinder!