Cookie Literacy Math Centers Games
These If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Activities are perfect for primary age kiddos and would be the PERFECT set of extension math and literacy activities for the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Includes an easy color and cut Mouse Cookie craft with editable writing prompt, plus centers for word work, sentence building, number matching and more.
Cookie Centers include:
- Read/Write the Room (editable, add your own words)
- Sentence Scrambles (editable, add your own words)
- Word Building (editable, add your own words)
- Lower/Uppercase Matching
- ABC Order (editable, add your own words)
- Number Identification (chocolate chips and matching digits 0-10)
- Ten Frames (match the number 0-20)
- Making 10 (missing addend to make 10's partners)
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.