Cooking and reading are two of my favorite things (right behind teaching, that is)! It is my hope that throughout exposure to both, I can inspire and cultivate these same passions in my student’s hearts, minds, and tummies!
Part 2 includes the following book titles/recipes:
1. Sloppy Joe- Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
2. Amelia Bedilia's First Apple Pie- Easy Apple Pies
3. Skippyjon Jones- Fiesta Nachos
4. The Tortilla Quilt- Homemade Tortillas
5. Froggy Goes to Camp- Shmore's
6. Tea for Ruby- Tea Cups and Saucers
7. You Think It's Easy Being a Tooth Fairy?- Apple Smiles
8. A Dog Needs a Bone- Rice Krispy Dog Treats
9. Three Little Kittens- Cherry Pie Pops
10. Not Norman- Gold Fish Macaroni and Cheese
Please visit my TPT store to download the 6th part of the cookbook as well as a parent letter home and information about how I manage cooking groups in class! Thanks!