Cooking: Teaching Kids to Cook
Included in this BUNDLE Cooking for Kids: Cooking Camp 1 and Cooking for Kids: Cooking Camp: Thanksgiving Treats
Host your own weekly Cooking CAMP right in your own kitchen!
Teaching kids to cook is an invaluable life skill... but it takes time and commitment. With Cooking Camp 1, you will have everything you need to coach and train your kids to become "experts of their meal" over time. Cooking takes practice. There is no way around that. These are family loved recipes shared from my home to yours.
Yes! You can teach your kids to cook, or simply glean some tried and proved recipes for yourself!
- Children learn one cooking skill and then practice weekly until it is mastered.
- Once they master a skill, they graduate to the next skill and again practice it weekly until mastered. Children master food safety, knife skills, shopping, and meal preparation for 6 meals.
- Suiting up
- Name Tags
- Setting the Table
Knife Skills and Food Safety
Kitchen Measures Chart
Recipes: Includes recipe, shopping list, kitchen jobs, and schedule
- Chicken wraps
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Cooking staples: potatoes, sweet potatoes, chicken
- Chicken Divan
- Sweet Potato Sloppy Joes
- Baked Taquitos
- Gluten-free Pizza
BONUS- Thanksgiving Treats
More Life Skills:
- Life Skills for Kids: Sewing a Button
- Cooking Projects for Kids: Cooking Camp BUNDLE
- Handwriting Practice: Life Skills
- Good Manners for Kids
- Clock Craft: Making Clocks to Tell Time
- Middle School Budget Project
- Drivers Ed: TEXT WARS GAME (Game teaching kids to NOT text and drive)
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
More Teacher Templates and Ready for You Resources
- About Me Teacher Templates
- Teacher Templates: Substitute Folder
- Templates for Teachers: Bingo Game Templates
- Teacher Templates: Notebook Covers
- All Teacher templates
- SMART Goals for Students: Editable
- Zoom Meeting RULES: Power Point
- Zoom Meeting Cue Cards
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺