Cooking with Fairy Tales is a collection of 15 different recipes designed to accompany the study of popular fairy tales in the classroom. All recipes are kid friendly and can be created with the help of an adult. Most are single serving, but all can be easily be adapted to create class-sized portions. Cooking is an exciting, interactive way to integrate reading, math, and science.
The recipe cards in this file are designed so that students can follow the step-by-step instructions while illustrating the instructions. The recipe cards are designed with minimal clip art to allow for maximum student creativity. This also creates a printer-friendly file. Also included is a recipe book cover and a table of contents for creating recipe books for students. The recipe book cover and each recipe card is available in color and black and white.
Each recipe has notes for the teacher and suggestions for food allergy substitutions. The recipes are nutritious and will meet nutritional guidelines.
1. Haystacks- The Three Little Pigs
2. Rapunzel's Ponytails- Rapunzel
3. Stagecoach Pumpkin Pie- Cinderella
4. Homemade Applesauce- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
5. Magic Bean Salad- Jack and the Bean Stalk
6. Just Right Porridge- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
7. Split Pea Soup- The Princess and the Pea
8. Pirate Ship Pizza- Peter Pan
9. Tea Party Sandwiches- Alice in Wonderland
10. Tasty Troll Toast- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
11. Royal Frogs on a Log- The Frog Prince
12. Little Red's Basket of Goodies- Little Red Riding Hood
13. Lady Slippers- 12 Dancing Princesses or Cinderella
14. Golden Noodles- Rumplestiltskin
15. Follow the Trail Mix- Hansel and Gretel
Thank you for shopping in my store. Please come back again to leave feedback. I love to hear what you think!
Please consider becoming a follower of my store by clicking on the green star up at the top of the page beside my name.
Have a great day!
-Lauren Maiorino @ Teaching in Stripes
Visit my blog Teaching In Stripes