**NEW-- 50% off until 11/29 only**
Of all the cooking activities I do with students, this is my favorite! And it's one that every student wants a taste of! This pack has everything the SLP or special educator needs for a language-based hot chocolate preparation activity! Engage students with a simple recipe with few ingredients, using a microwave for heating. With differentiated worksheets for multiple ability levels and tons of visual supports, get in the winter spirit with this interactive lesson. This easy and engaging activity can target wide-ranging language and communication goals such as turn-taking, asking and answering questions, following directions, sequencing, narrative retell, pragmatic problem solving and more! Black and white versions of worksheets included for ink-friendly printing!
- Ingredients & Supply List with Icons
- Step-by-step recipe directions in large single slides and condensed 1 page format (Color & B/W)
- 2 Review worksheets (Written/Multiple Picture Choices) with answer keys (Color & B/W)
- 3 Differentiated sequencing worksheets (Color & B/W)
- Use your senses describing worksheet
- Large object icons for "pretend" cooking or labeling real objects
- 2 Writing prompt worksheets
- 2 Differentiated sorting worksheets: hot and cold
- Reasoning questions for problem solving
- Idiom Exploration: "Stirring the Pot" Worksheets
- Flyers for hot chocolate stand activity
- Tips for implementation
Click the green star by my name to follow me and find out about promotions and new products, so you can get 50% off the first 24 hours after posting! Check out other "Cooking with the SLP"
activities, including the discounted bundle!
All pages are copyrighted by Jaclyn Watson, 2016.