This pack has everything the SLP or special educator needs for a language-based lemonade preparation activity! With differentiated worksheets for multiple ability levels and tons of visual supports, cool off your classroom with lemonade and language fun. This easy and engaging activity can target wide-ranging language and communication goals such as turn-taking, asking and answering questions, following directions, sequencing, narrative retell, pragmatic problem solving and more!
- Ingredients & Supply List with Icons
- Step-by-step Recipe Directions with Real Photos
- 2 Recipe Review Worksheets (Written/Multiple Picture Choices) with Answer Keys
- Recipe Printable to Send Home
- 4 Differentiated Sequencing Worksheets (4-step and 6-step sequences) with Answer Keys
- 2 Writing prompt worksheets: How to Make Lemonade (4-step and 6-step)
- 2 Worksheets: Let's Talk About Taste (writing & drawing/pasting foods with varying tastes)
- 18 Social Skills Task Cards: Sweet Friend or Sour Friend?
- Craft Activity: Cup of Lemonade Template & Instructions
- Extension Activity Ideas & Tips for Implementation
Click the green star by my name to follow me and find out about promotions and new products, so you can get 50% off the first 24 hours after posting! Stay tuned for more "Cooking with the SLP!" Check out some of my best-selling language building
All pages are copyrighted by Jaclyn Watson, 2016.