This pack has everything the SLP or special educator needs for a language-based pumpkin pie dip preparation activity! This no bake delicious dip is only 4 simple ingredients. With differentiated worksheets for multiple ability levels and tons of visual supports, get in the holiday spirit with this interactive lesson. This easy and engaging activity can target wide-ranging language and communication goals such as turn-taking, asking and answering questions, following directions, sequencing, narrative retell, pragmatic problem solving and more! Black and white versions of worksheets included for ink-friendly printing!
- Ingredients & Supply List with Icons
- Step-by-step Recipe Directions in Large Single Slides and Condensed 1 Page Format (Color & B/W)
- 2 Review Worksheets (Written/Multiple Picture Choices) with Answer Keys (Color & B/W)
- Recipe Printable to Send Home to Parents (B/W)
- 3 Differentiated Sequencing Worksheets (Color & B/W)
- 1 Thanksgiving Writing Prompt Worksheet
- 2 Differentiated Sorting Worksheets: Types of Meals
- Whip Up A Conversation Social Skills Game with Corresponding Interactive Pieces (Color & B/W)
- Large object icons for "pretend" cooking or labeling real objects
- Tips for Implementation
Click the green star by my name to follow me and find out about promotions and new products, so you can get 50% off the first 24 hours after posting! Check out other "Cooking with the SLP"
All pages are copyrighted by Jaclyn Watson, 2016.