This pack has everything the SLP or special educator needs for a language-based rice cereal nest preparation activity! This is an easy to make delicious treat for spring time or to go along with any nature/bird unit. With differentiated worksheets for multiple ability levels and tons of visual supports, students will learn and have fun. This engaging activity can target wide-ranging language and communication goals such as turn-taking, asking and answering questions, following directions, sequencing, narrative retell, pragmatic problem solving and more! Black and white versions of worksheets included for ink-friendly printing!
- Ingredients & Supply List with Icons
- Step-by-step Recipe Directions in Large Single Slides and Condensed 1 Page Format (Color & B/W)
- 2 Review Worksheets (Written/Multiple Picture Choices) with Answer Keys (Color & B/W)
- Recipe Printable to Send Home to Parents (B/W)
- 3 Differentiated Sequencing Worksheets (Color & B/W)
- Use Your Senses Worksheets (B/W)
- "Good egg" Social Skills Worksheets (B/W)
- 3 Writing Prompt Worksheets (B/W)
- Egg Memory Color Game Cards (15 pairs)
- Large Object Icons for "pretend" cooking or labeling real objects
Click the green star by my name to follow me and find out about promotions and new products, so you can get 50% off the first 24 hours after posting! Check out other "Cooking with the SLP"
All pages are copyrighted by Jaclyn Watson, 2017.