These detailed Reward Tickets / Coupons are perfect for cheaply rewarding positive behavior and accomplishments in the classroom.
Aside from the ready-made tickets you can endlessly grow your collection by adding your own text to the blank tickets (see further).
The advantage of these type of tickets is the smaller cut-off part.
Students can redeem their coupons and cut and save the smaller parts to collect for later, for other prizes.
What you actually get:
* 39 different reward tickets
* each ticket in 5 different colors: pink - purple - blue - green - yellow
* blank tickets in each color
* ticket size: 7 x 3.04 inch - 17.8 x 7.8 cm
They are rather large, but I really like it that way. You can always make them smaller with a picture editing program.
The tickets are assembled on:
* 70 pdf pages - I made 1 pdf file per color for easy use.
The typical ticket-cutouts can easily be made with a 5/8 inch - 16mm circle punch.
* * * BONUS * * *
You also get one detailed tutorial to add your own text to the blank tickets on www.picmonkey.com (free to use, no annoying login). This way you can add endless numbers of Reward Tickets to the ready made ones. Because Picmonkey doesn't work with pdf I added all blank ticket pages in JPG.
The ready-made tickets are:
1. No chores today
2. Write in any color you like
3. Choose a desk for the day
4. Homework pass
5. Use the computer
6. First pick on the chores
7. Sit by a friend
8. .... extra minutes recess
9. Be the teacher's assistant
10. Wipe the blackboard today
11. Read to the class
12. Pick a new school item
13. Pick a piece of candy
14. Demonstrate a toy
15. Tell a joke
16. Use the teacher's chair
17. Sit at the teacher's desk
18. Pick something from the treasure box
19. Get a homework delay
20. Lunch in the classroom with a friend
21. Spend a period in a friend's class
22. Draw on the blackboard
23. Choose a sticker
24. Use colored chalk on the board
25. Choose the next class game
26. Free art time
27. Be today's messenger
28. Choose a song to sing in class
29. 5 minute dancing time with the whole class
30. Correct a test from the whole class with the answer key
31. Be the class v.i.p. today
32. Make a paper plane
33. Ring the school bell
34. .... minutes extra reading time
35. Wear a hat in class
36. Get in front of the lunch line
37. Take attendance today
38. Take care of the class pet
39. Play one computer game