Also included in
- Strengthen your classroom community and engage your students in fun, meaningful cooperative activities with this bundled resource. With my training in the Responsive Classroom approach, I’ve developed these activities to help you and your students get to know each other, practice social skills, buil$60.00$80.00Save $20.00
Cooperative Games & Activities are great class bonding, community building, low-prep activities that emphasize fun, not competition.
Students will learn to cooperate with others, use encouraging words, and to challenge themselves as they persevere in these cooperative tasks.
Perfect to infuse /reinforce for Cooperation Units, they are also a natural fit for Morning Meeting Activities and can be used for Brain Breaks.
This engaging resource includes:
- 20 Cooperative Games and Activities (Mixture of partners, small group, whole class.) Additional Teacher Notes included explaining each activity.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work poster to hand up as a reminder.
- Cooperation/Teamwork Poster (What they look like and sound like)
- I've also included 20 Partner Match-Up Cards (so classes up to 40 kids are covered!) to allow for the quick forming of partners.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work mini desk certificates to give out to cooperative students after completion of games/activities. Have kids try to collect all 4 of them.
- Chit Chat Exit Ticket/Reflection Discussion Guide to use after each game/activity.
Thanks for looking! I appreciate it!
Looking for more COMMUNITY BUILDING RESOURCES?
Would you like to sample a week before you purchase anything? Download the Free Week of Morning Meetings.
Let's keep in touch!
☀️ Follow me on Instagram