Also included in
- Study adjectives (predicate, proper) with task cards, grammar stations, a presentation, a one-pager, a student-created bulletin board, and adjectives worksheets. The variety of material in this bundle allows teachers to scaffold and differentiate lesson plans. You will receive digital versions as we$7.70$11.00Save $3.30
- This bundle contains dozens of grammar task cards. ALL of these grammar task cards are in a PDF version as well as a Google Drive version. If you are teaching the eight parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals, sentence structure, and grammar errors, this grammar bundle will work with your gra$23.27$33.25Save $9.98
- This grammar bundle covers the seventh grade Common Core standards for language: phrases, clauses, types of sentences, dangling modifiers, misplaced modifiers, and coordinate adjectives. It includes nine files with PDFs AND digital work (either worksheets, task cards, or both) and presentations to i$17.42$24.89Save $7.47
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentat$179.99$333.77Save $153.78
Study and review coordinate adjectives. This digital grammar worksheet and digital task cards cover coordinate adjectives and their comma use. Grammar task cards are perfect for station work or group work after practicing with a worksheet.
This grammar activity practices identifying coordinate adjectives and using commas correctly.
☆ 20 sentences with adjectives. Some of the adjectives are coordinate and others are not. Students must decide when to use a comma, and when it is not necessary. (One sentence per task card.) The task cards are in a PDF and a Google Slides version.
☆ Worksheet with a scale visual. The grammar worksheet also has a digital version.
☆ Student answer sheet for the grammar task cards.
☆ Answer key.
This grammar lesson specifically addresses common core standard L.7.2.A, coordinate adjectives. Coordinate adjectives: study comma placement with these task cards and worksheet.
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.