This packet contains six different activities for practice on coordinate geometry. Students will identify and plot points on a coordinate grid.
º Parts of a Coordinate Plane
– Students identify and label all parts of a coordinate plane. Answer key provided.
º Ordered Pair Match
- A matching card activity that allows students to practice identifying ordered pairs on a coordinate plane. Student answer page and answer key provided.
º Identifying Ordered Pairs on a Coordinate Grid
– Students write the letter/name of points on a grid next to the correct ordered pair. Answer key is provided.
º Identifying Ordered Pairs on a Coordinate Grid Riddle
– Student write the letter/name of a points on a grid next to the correct ordered pair to reveal a riddle. Answer key is provided.
º Plotting Ordered pairs on a Coordinate Grid
– Students are given a list of ordered pairs to plot on a coordinate grid. Answer key is provided.
º Writing Ordered Pairs
– Students are given points on a grid and need to write the ordered pair for each. Answer key is provided.
Click on the preview to see more!
Here are a few more activities you might like:
Fact or Fib Types of Lines - Powerpoint Parallel, Intersecting & Perpendicular
Quadrilateral Foldable: Square, Rectangle, Rhombus, Parallelogram, Trapezoid
Fact or Fib Triangles Review - Animated PowerPoint
For more easy and quick prep activities visit my store My Math Imagination
Thanks for visiting!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!