In Coloring Coordinates, by the2teachers, you will receive 36 pages (including full color photograph answer keys) to reinforce coordinate work while coloring a hidden picture.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
- This product is great practice with math xy axis usage and with Social Studies geography (finding points on a map). The integration of a hidden picture and art, make this product a real hit with kids! They love trying to guess what the picture will become.
- Students will practice identifying coordinates on a grid by using xy axis coordinates. They will color the coordinates box according to the color key to reveal one of 14 hidden pictures.
WHAT ARE THE PICTURES INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT?
- vertical strips (a great starting point to practice finding
- minus sign
- addition sign
- glue bottle
- crayon box
- watercolor paints and brush
The hidden pictures are all school themed. The hidden pictures vary in difficulty to assist the teacher in differentiating and with scaffolding the skill of coordinates. We suggest starting with a simple picture, so students can get used to the directions/coloring connection. They will catch on quickly and soon be ready for more advanced pictures.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Make sure you click on the preview to see a photograph of each colored hidden picture that is included in this product!
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Color-by-Number Addition School Themed Pictures
- Color-by-Number Addition
- Color-by-Number Subtraction
- Color-by-Number Multiplication
- Color-by-Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Color-by-Number Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication Bundle
Don't miss the opportunity to be among the first TpT customers to know about new the2teachers products and sales. Simply click the green star under our store name to become a follower!
All rights reserved. The original buyer has permission for single classroom use.