Coordinate Graphing Ordered Pairs Mystery Picture - Monster: This activity is easy to differentiate by choosing either the first quadrant (positive whole numbers) or the four quadrant (positive and negative whole numbers) worksheet. All points are represented by whole numbers, there are no fractions or decimals. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework.
Graphing paper, coordinates worksheets and an answer key are included.
BUNDLE DISCOUNT! This monster can be purchased at a discount as part of my Monsters Graphing Bundle.
You may like my other Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures.
- Thanksgiving Graphing
- Christmas Graphing
- Halloween Graphing
- Superhero Kids Graphing
- Graphing Coordinates Mystery Pictures for Beginners - Bundle of 10
- Back to School Animals Graphing
- Summer Ice Cream, Sun, Popsicle, Flip Flops Graphing
- Easter bunny and chicks graphing
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug, Flower
- Mother's Day Graphing
- Earth Day Graphing
Addition & Subtraction:
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
Search filter: CGMP