Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5 MB|12 pages
This graphic art Snowflakes would be ideal for students that are just beginning with graphing coordinates or students that need a little extra practice. It is also a great fun activity for Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Christmas/Winter/Chinese New Year.
The pictures have two different graphing options to easily provide differentiation in your classroom. Prep free! Differentiated!
- One picture to be graphed in first quadrant with positive whole numbers only only
- One picture to be graphed in all four quadrants with positive and negative whole numbers
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!