Practice plotting ordered pairs with these fun spring / summer theme coordinate graphing mystery pictures! This activity is easy to differentiate by choosing either the first quadrant (positive whole numbers) or the four quadrant (positive and negative whole numbers) worksheet. All points are represented by whole numbers, there are no fractions or decimals. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework.
This bundle includes 4 mystery pictures: flower, bee, ladybug and butterfly.
When students have finished the graphing and revealed the mystery picture, they can then use their imaginations and color the image however they like.
Graphing paper, coordinates worksheets and answer keys are included.
BUNDLE DISCOUNT! Save 50% when you purchase this product as part of my Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures All Year Mega Bundle.
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- all Coordinate Graphing Activities
- all Fractions activities
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
- Monsters Coordinate Graphing
- Mystery Pictures for Beginners - Coordinate Graphing Bundle of 10
- Christmas Graphing
- Superhero Kids Coordinate Graphing
- Thanksgiving Graphing
- Back to School Animals Coordinate Graphing
- Mother's Day Coordinate Graphing
- Halloween Coordinate Graphing
- Easter Bunny and Chicks Coordinate Graphing
- Earth Day Coordinate Graphing
Addition & Subtraction:
- Superhero Animals
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
You may also like my Insects Activities:
- Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Mystery Pictures Math Bundle
- Symmetry Bundle
- Punch Cards for Rewards and Behavior Management
- Insects File Folder Games Bundle
- All Insects Activities
CGMP SprAct InsAct SumAct EOYAct BTSAct