Teach and practice the coordinate grid system by plotting points to construct a fun picture. Students enjoy these immensely.
This product contains materials for three different, unique pictures.
Included in this package are the following:
• Illustrated coordinate grid vocabulary printable
• Printable instructions for setting up 4-quadrant grids
• Printable blank 30 x 40 unit grid paper
• Printable 4-quadrant coordinate grid sheet with x- and y-axes drawn and numbered
• Printable 4-quadrant coordinate grid sheet with x- and y-axes drawn and numbered by twos
• Printable coordinate sheets for 4 mystery pictures
• Picture of each of the completed mystery pictures
→ Polar bear
→ Rocket (coordinates include points plotted between grid lines, e.g. (6.5, 0)
→ Rocket (all coordinates are whole numbers; axes numbered by twos)
These materials are included in a money-saving bundle that includes additional coordinate grid pictures.
for the Coordinate Grid Picture Bundle.
Other coordinate grid picture products are also available.
Coordinate Grid Pictures in One and Four Quadrants
Coordinate Grid Word Pictures
Check out my Freebie, Graphing Letters on the Coordinate Grid
in which students draw their own names and write the coordinate pair directions needed to replicate it.
Purchase of this product conveys license for use to the purchaser only. Additional licenses are available. Thank you for respecting the author's copyright.