This resource provides an introduction to the coordinate plane and a systematic build up to the concepts students need to understand to meet SOL 6.8 requirements.
- One notes page with vocabulary definitions, pictures and directions on how to plot points
- One notes page for students to interact with the content while learning
- Three practice sheets focused on plotting points and naming quadrant/axis location
- Three practice sheets focused on polygons and distance in the coordinate plane
- One vocabulary & point plot practice sheet
- One exit ticket
Answer keys included