★ DIGITAL Math Resource★
Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource if specifically made for fifth grade students to review common core standard 5.G.2 - I can graph and interpret points in the first quadrant of a coordinate plane.
★ What's Included?★
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 11 slides
- Practice 2 - 11 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 5.G.2
Learning Goal: I can graph and interpret points in the first quadrant of a coordinate plane. The only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS? Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org