Also included in
- Do your students need practice locating ordered pairs? This coordinate plane bundle is perfect for 5th graders who are learning about quadrant I of the coordinate plane. Students will also be able to practice describing movement in the 1st quadrant with the vocabulary deck included in this bundle. B$5.60$8.00Save $2.40
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for in-person or distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th-grade bund$173.78$248.25Save $74.47
- Boom Cards are a great way to have your students practice important math skills. These digital task cards are ideal for the busy teacher because they are easy to assign, self-checking, and students receive immediate feedback. Students can engage with Boom Cards during whole group practice, independe$100.45$143.50Save $43.05
Do your students need practice identifying ordered pairs in quadrant I? These digital task cards are just what you need. This resource is designed to give students basic practice locating points and naming ordered pairs.
*You will need a FREE starter level Boom Learning account to use these digital task cards. Read about how I use the free Boom account in my classroom on my blog.
This resource supports TEKS 5.8C - graph in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane ordered pairs of numbers arising from mathematical and real-world problems, including those generated by number patterns or found in an input-output table
Click here to try the first four cards in the deck.
- 20 self-checking digital task cards
- built in answer key
You might also like...
Boom Digital Task Cards are great because they…
- are low prep
- do not create classroom clutter
- can be used over and over
- are fun and engaging
Boom Digital Task Cards can be used for…
- whole group instruction
- mini lessons and warm-ups
- small group instruction
- independent practice
- at home practice
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.