Also included in
- Save time grading with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your 5th graders’ understanding of math skills with quick, daily assessments that are easy to use. Not only will you save time grading with these 5th grade math quick check activities, but your students will love getting immediate fe$34.13$48.75Save $14.62
- Are you looking to go digital with Google apps? This 5th grade math bundle is just what you need! Google Forms and Google Slides are easy to assign in Google Classroom and are perfect for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google Slide$75.42$107.75Save $32.33
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for in-person or distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th-grade bund$179.90$257.00Save $77.10
Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of coordinate planes and numerical patterns with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Ordered Pairs
- Vocabulary and Movement on the Coordinate Plane
- Graphing Additive Patterns
- Graphing Multiplicative Patterns
- Graphing Equations
- Recognizing Additive and Multiplicative Patterns
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This resource supports the following 5th-grade math TEKS:
TEKS 5.4C - generate a numerical pattern when given a rule in the form y = ax or y = x + a and graph
TEKS 5.4D - recognize the difference between additive and multiplicative numerical patterns given in a table or graph
TEKS 5.8A - describe the key attributes of the coordinate plane, including perpendicular number lines (axes) where the intersection (origin) of the two lines coincides with zero on each number line and the given point (0, 0); the x-coordinate, the first number in an ordered pair, indicates movement parallel to the x-axis starting at the origin; and the y-coordinate, the second number, indicates movement parallel to the y-axis starting at the origin
TEKS 5.8B - describe the process for graphing ordered pairs of numbers in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane
TEKS 5.8C - graph in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane ordered pairs of numbers arising from mathematical and real-world problems, including those generated by number patterns or found in an input-output table
What teachers are saying…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This was a great resource to assess my students' understanding of the Coordinate Plane. I love that it is self-grading and easy to implement. Thank you!” - Caitlin M.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Exactly what I needed to assess. Totally engages students. Lots of opportunities to practice/review as well. Thank you” - Linda P.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “A great math resource and the perfect amount of difficulty for my students. Thank you!” - Stephanie B.
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note - Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
You may also like these coordinate planes activities:
Want to save money?
✔️ Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
✔️ and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.