- In this bundle you will receive three tools to help your students improve their geographic skills. Whether it's coordinates and latitude and longitude, scale, directions, land forms, general continents and oceans, etc., this bundle has got you covered. Including unit plans, daily lesson plans, voc$17.50$13.00Save $4.50
- This informative, flexible, and entertaining bundle on the United States of America will have your students mastering the geography of the United States through puzzles, latitude and longitude, labeling maps, games, interactive Internet research, and more. It's bound to entertain all kids.You save$15.00$10.25Save $4.75
Latitude and longitude are used to find coordinates of states within the United States of America in this geography resource. This resource includes vocabulary posters, notes on latitude and longitude, practice using coordinates to determine a state, and an enclosed bingo game. Now comes compatible with Google Slides!
This resource also includes a new digital, Google Slides compatible version. Play Bingo online with your students each with their own individualized bingo board. Have a unique game each time with the online calling cards and the Slide Randomizer Add-On (directions included). Have students complete the worksheets, vocabulary notes, and assessment online and submit them to you for easy grading. Answer keys are included!
- Teacher Notes
- Vocabulary posters on latitude, longitude, coordinates, as well as other terms, presented in a colorful format - PDF & Digital Versions
- Vocabulary posters also available in printer-friendly format (only available in PDF resource)
- Notes on how latitude and longitude work on the globe - PDF & Digital Versions
- Map of the United States with latitude and longitude - PDF & Digital Versions
- 2 Worksheets providing basic practice using latitude and longitude to locate a specific state within the United States - PDF & Digital Versions
- An assessment of student's coordinate work and knowledge of vocabulary - PDF & Digital Versions
- An enclosed bingo game using state's latitude and longitude - PDF & Digital Versions
- Bingo calling cards on paper - PDF Version
- Digital bingo calling cards with directions on how to use them when playing bingo with your students - Digital Version
- All answer keys
- Complete and thorough directions on Google Drive and Google Classroom - PDF File
In this zipped file you get 2 PDF files. The PDF files include a paper version of this resource and directions for Google Slides and Classroom as well as a link to redeem your digital file. Please ensure you are able to unzip and extract files before purchasing. Thank you!
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.