Also included in
- Please NOTE: This bundle has the exact same content as THIS BUNDLE OF Interactive PDFs, but is in the form of Boom Cards™ (more info below).This bundle contains 3 Boom Card™ decks (a total of 192 CARDS), each of which targets a different type of CONJUNCTIONS. All 3 decks have the same format, with a$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Please NOTE: This resource has the as THIS Interactive PDF, but is in the form of Boom Cards™ (more info below).
Do you need a structured way to teach and target coordinating conjunctions? Better yet, a way that doesn't require any prep or printing? Use this deck to teach and practice coordinating conjunctions at 3 different levels.
The following cards are included:
- Card 1: Menu card for navigation to mini lesson or desired activity.
- Cards 2-4: A brief lesson on what a coordinating conjunction is, including an explanation and examples.
- Cards 5-24: Level 1, where the student selects the appropriate coordinating conjunction to complete the sentence from a field of 4 choices.
- Cards 25-44: Level 2, where the student completes a sentence by adding a coordinating conjunction and a phrase or clause using the text box. A bank of conjunctions and each conjunction's purpose is present on each card.
- Cards 45-64: Level 3, where the student formulates an entire sentence about a picture (photo) using a coordinating conjunction. A word bank of coordinating conjunctions is present on each card.
★ Check out the PREVIEW for a link to a FREE playable preview of the deck!
For more GRAMMAR/SYNTAX resources, check out:
About Boom Cards:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.