★Great and fun way for students to learn fluency in the operation of division!
★How to play:
1. Choose one of the colors printed on the outside square (red, blue, green, or orange).
2. Open and close (front to back and sideways) once for each letter in the color
selected. For example: red would be opened and closed three times.
3. Choose one of the number words showing and open and close once for each letter
in the number selected. For example: nine would be opened and closed four times.
4. Choose one of the four math problems shown inside and answer it.
5. Lift the flap the question is on and check your answer.
Note: Step 3 can be skipped to make the game move faster.