Cootie Catchers - Language Arts Cootie Catcher Bundle
This zipped bundle contains my 7 most popular cootie catcher packages for Language Arts. Cootie catchers make a great partner activity, language center, or working with words activity. Each package contains at least 7 - 10 different cootie catchers for the particular topic, as well as a blank template for creating your own cootie catchers to use in the classroom. If purchased separately, these files would cost $21.00
Resources in this bundle include:
•Cootie Catcher Comprehension
- This file includes a different cootie catcher for each of the seven reading comprehension strategies (asking questions, determining importance, inferring, making connections, summarizing, synthesizing, and visualizing, plus 3 for mixed comprehension).
•Cootie Catcher Parts of Speech
- This file includes a different cootie catcher for each of the parts of speech (common nouns, proper nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections).
•Literary Elements Cootie Catchers
- This file includes 10 different cootie catchers for literary elements(2 for each of: author's purpose, characterization, figurative language, point of view, and tone and mood).
•Cootie Catcher Punctuation
- This file includes seven different cootie catchers for reviewing punctuation uses (ending punctuation, apostrophes, colons and semicolons, direct and indirect speech, and commas).
•Cootie Catcher Word Wall Interaction
- This file includes seven different cootie catchers with general questions that can be applied to any word wall.
•Cootie Catcher Nonfiction Comprehension
- This file includes eight different cootie catchers containing open-ended questions for nonfiction comprehension.
•Story Elements Cootie Catchers
- This file includes ten different cootie catchers for open response questions related to the different story elements (plot, setting, character, theme, conflict, point of view).
This resource is included in my Comprehension Strategy Bundle - The Ultimate Resource for Upper Elementary Language Arts.