Also included in
- Introduce your youngest students to the school counseling program! This gardening-themed elementary school counseling classroom guidance lesson unit includes 15 lessons on topics such as emotions, self esteem, respect, kindness, goal setting, career education, and much more! I use these lessons with$16.50$20.50Save $4.00
- This classroom guidance lesson bundle contains lessons for early elementary grades K-2:Kindergarten Classroom Guidance Lesson Bundle (15 lessons)First Grade Classroom Guidance Lesson Bundle (15 lessons)Second Grade Classroom Guidance Lesson Bundle (15 lessons)Click here for the ULTIMATE classroom gu$42.00$60.75Save $18.75
- This is the ULTIMATE classroom guidance lesson bundle! Make classroom guidance lessons a breeze ans give your school counseling program a boost with these engaging, interactive activities.Cover topics such as SMART goals, feelings, responsibility, career education, self-esteem, friendship and more w$70.00$133.48Save $63.48
Progressive Muscle Relaxation Activity: This elementary school counseling classroom guidance lesson is for Kindergarten or early learners. Students are introduced to modified progressive muscle relaxation ("spaghetti body") with a fun story and activity! Help kids learn this important coping strategy that can help with anger, anxiety, worry, frustration, and more!
- Detailed, easy to use lesson plan (objectives, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment)
- Story in animated video, PPT, and PDF form
- Coloring page
- Objectives assessment checklist
I use this lesson with Kindergarten, but it is appropriate for grades PreK-1.
Take a look at my other classroom guidance lessons!
Copyright © Counselor Keri, Keri Powers Pye. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.