Teach children about coping skills and calming strategies in a fun and engaging way! This resource contains 3 different coping skills snowman projects that were designed to meet the needs of varying ages, abilities, and time constraints. It also includes a Google Slides™ Coping Skills Lesson with teaching tips. Use this resource for classroom lessons, small groups, and individual counseling to help children explore coping skills and improve their emotional regulation.
The Coping Skills Snowman Resource Includes:
- 3 different projects to meet the needs of varying ages, abilities, and time constraints
- Activities include a "print and go" option, as well as extended projects
- Black and white and colored printing options for ALL pages
- A Google Slides™ Coping Skills Lesson that introduces children to coping skills
3 Included Projects:
- : A one-page project (8.5X11) in which children color snowballs containing their favorite coping skills
- : Children cut out snowballs containing their favorite coping skills and glue them around a snowman.
- : This project contains 3 pages of graphics for children to color, cut, and assemble a large snowman surrounded by coping skills. Children can paste the snowman pieces onto an 11 X 18 piece of construction paper to create a snowman visual that is perfect to display.
★ Check out the preview file to see everything that is included!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Google Slideshow™ Editable? Each slide has been “flattened” to protect the graphics used throughout the resource. You are welcome to add/delete pages in the slideshow for personal use.
What are the printing options? All pages are included in color, as well as black/white.
WHAT COUNSELORS ARE SAYING
"I love doing crafts with my students and this is perfect as it has varying levels for grade/ability. I like for students to have something to take home to show their teachers and/or parents and talk about if they choose."
"This is beautifully and thoughtfully designed! Thank you so much for this amazing resource! I can't wait to use it with the kiddos!"
"Loved this activity so much that I did a version of it with all kiddos in grades K - 5 before we went on holiday break. Thank you!"
If you have any questions, please contact me at EduKate.Inspire@gmail.com
Connect with me!
Blog - EduKate and Inspire
Instagram - @EduKateInspire
Facebook - EduKate and Inspire