Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
23.13 MB | 154 pages
Five of my activities for one low price!
Save 30% by purchasing this bundle.
$22.25 worth of games and activities for $15.50
Check out my store for previews of each packet
Calm Down Bingo
• 24 Bingo Boards
• Coping Skills Calling Cards
• Feelings Coloring book
Pop! Pop! Popcorn Feelings:
• Feelings Sorting Game (kids sort feelings into whether it is happy, sad, scared, or angry feeling)
• Power Point Activity
• Feelings Search Worksheets
Expressing Your Feelings and Needs Cards
• Feelings Cards
• Coping Skills Cards
1) Can be turned into a coping skills key ring. Students can easily flip through the cards and identify feelings and needs.
2) Can be used as an assessment tool for those non-verbal students.
3) Can be turned into a memory matching game
4) Can be used to practice coping skills
5) Can be used to teach students how to advocate for themselves and gain more control over their feelings
Coping with Change and Transition:
• A Power Point presentation which introduces students to 8 different strategies to better cope with change (18 slides)
• “How do you feel about change?” Feelings inventory and Four Corners Game (can be used with Power Point after the feelings about change slide)
• “6 Word Story-End of the Year Reflections” writing activity (great for school transition)
• Coping with Change-Letter to myself (students write a letter to themselves giving advice on how to better cope with a specific life changing circumstance)
• Bridging School Transitions
• Boxed up Feelings worksheet
• Reframing Negative Thoughts worksheet
• Coping with Change Venn-Diagram (compare and contrast before and after the change)
• Coping with Change quotes
• Power Point PDF slides (could be turned into a workbook)
Feelings Detective Activity Pack:
•Feelings Detective poster
•16 situation cards (students practice looking for situational clues)
•16 feeling word cards (students identify situations where they have experienced certain feelings)
•16 picture cards (students practice looking for face and body clues)
•Looking for Situational Clues worksheet
• Emotions Vocabulary Chart (includes 5 intensity levels for the feelings happy, sad, mad, and scared)