A fun and engaging drama unit based on Neil Gaiman's Coraline.
This resource includes drama activities for each of the 13 chapters of the book.
Activities are specifically designed to promote understanding of the themes, characters and events in the text.
* Before, during and after reading drama activities
* Two rubrics for evaluating dramatic performances
* Sample comments for providing feedback on dramatic performances
* Improve comprehension of the text
* Motivate students to share their thoughts and feelings
* Connect students to the characters, themes and ideas in the text
* Improve recall of information
* Build students' confidence with performance arts
More time-saving Coraline resources by Learn for the Long Haul:
Fortunately, the Milk
Coraline Chapter Questions
Coraline Vocabulary Activities
Coraline Writing Activities
All four Coraline products bundled together for added savings:
Coraline Novel Study Bundle
Learn for the Long Haul
Coraline Drama Activities
by Learn For The Long Haul
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License