Our 'Core Drawers' system will help you organize the basics of your classroom to have at your fingertips!
Put your 'Core Drawers' by your side at your main instruction area while teaching.
Each drawer holds some of the basic equipment that you need for instructions and demonstrations. You will not need to leave your students to grab that essential piece and lose the flow of your lesson!
This zip file includes a packet that will explain each drawer and give you a brief overview of what to include in each.
We have also included some basic flashcards to print and laminate to get you started.
Included in the file packet is also our:
- Ultimate Word Card: Basic Words Set 1 file, containing a set of essential word cards (top of drawer)
- 100 Popcorn Sight Words Card file, containing flashcards of 100 sight words (top of drawer)
- An 'editable' Popwerpoint file to create you own popcorn word cards or wall (top of drawer)
- Our "Sit Up Straight and Listen' resource file that includes resources to help settle your students on the mat
- "Kindergarten Simple Rules' file to help you teach basic classroom rules
- Teacher Word Book Resource
- Fast Ten Frame Activities
- The 'Core Drawers' file includes printable flashcards for: single sounds upper and lower case, blends, digraphs and tricky sounds, numerals 0-30, ten frames (2 styles), subitizing cards, number lines, hundreds charts and number lines.
Find more classroom resources in my store HERE
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page