This is appx. a two-page article about 2015 educational changes (made by Hollande) that I found appropriate for my level 4/5 students. There are 2+ pages of questions that follow:
1. 1 research-based question in which students make comparisons
2. 3 T/F questions that require students to change F questions to T
3. 3 T/F questions that require students to find the exact justification in the text to support their answer
4. 4 short answer comprehension questions
5. 2 "My Opinion?" questions
6. 1 grammatical question (dealing with the conditional)
I give the URL for the article if you want to read more, and the document download is a Word doc, so you can change/add/take out anything you like.