Core Vocabulary "DON’T" and School Unit Bundle is a combination bundle that provides activities to targets the Core Vocabulary word “don’t” and school vocabulary together. This bundle provides you with activities and ideas to teach and use the word “DON’T” in different contexts and across settings.
This bundle is perfect for students on the autism spectrum and/or those using low or high tech AAC Core Vocabulary Boards. Activities in this bundle would work great for centers based learning in the classroom.
This bundle includes:
- Interactive Core Vocabulary Book: Monkeys Don’t Go to School, targeting “THEY and DON’T”. This book offers multiple opportunities for students to practice each target word through movable symbols and engages students with colorful picture scenes.
- Monkey’s Don’t Go to School Take Home book for homework practice and skill carry-over.
- Interactive Vocabulary Book: Places at School, targeting locations throughout the school and which activities we complete in each location. This book contains interactive pieces to engage students.
- School Rules Sorting “Do” and “Don’t” File Folder Activity. This activity contains a sentence strip to promote increased utterance length.
- School Tools Matching File Folder Activity. This activity helps students learn vocabulary for common tools used at school and the actions that go with each tool.
- Unit Worksheets: Count It: On the Playground; Count It: In the Classroom; and Find It: In the Classroom. These three worksheets work on counting and school tools vocabulary.
- Four sets of Target Vocabulary Word Flash Cards: large and small cards in both colored and white backgrounds.
- “Don’t” Activity Sheet with a variety of activities and ideas for teaching and using the word “Don’t”.