Core Words Activities Bundle for Teaching Core Vocabulary for AAC
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bundPrice $574.90Original Price $703.50Save $128.60
If you are looking for time-saving done for you AAC curriculum activities for core word intervention, this resource bundle offers supporting materials for PrAACticalAAC's Year of Core Words. I have combined the 1st 6 months and the 2nd 6 months into one big AAC Core Word teaching bundle! And then added even more!
You will find fun role playing and game options, as well as suggestions for use of core words in the environment, suggested phrases, and more. Support your AAC users with fun imlpementation resources for the whole year.
→Cards for card games
→Interactive role playing and mock-situations:
burger restaurant and ice cream parlor,
birthday party simulation
more engaging games & activities for teaching core words in fun contexts
→Sample communication pages
As well as interactive books for core words and phrases and phrase & sentence practice materials.
• 6 AAC Core Words Books and Teach Me 6 Core Words Activities BUNDLE
• 6 Descriptive Core Words Books for Teaching AAC Users Emergent Communicators
• 6 More AAC Core Words Books and Teach Me 6 More Core Activities AAC Bundle
• 6 Plus More Core Words for AAC 3 Interactive Books Set Bundle
• AAC 2 Core Word Phrases Books for Teaching AAC Users to Communicate
• AAC Activities for Year of Core Words Nature Hike Game and Activities
• AAC Building Sentences with Core words
• AAC Core Vocabulary More of the Core for AAC Users
• AAC Core Vocabulary Phrase and Sentence Building Practice Game
• AAC Core Vocabulary Roll a Phrase or Sentence
Click on the Follow Me button above to be among the first to learn about new resources.