Core Words Interactive Books Help On Off Yes Out What for AAC Teens
Also included in
- Feel confident teaching core words to your teen augmentative communication users! Finding AAC implementation resources that are focused on older students can be really difficult. Here are interactive books and activities featuring core words with older student images. Done for you activities to helpPrice $52.00Original Price $65.00Save $13.00
- This is a requested bundle of aac core vocabulary, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills activities for older students; and narrative developmentPrice $105.00Original Price $131.25Save $26.25
Looking for core word resources appropriate for your older students? Need to give your AAC users more practice with core vocabulary, but don't have time to make them all? Get instant help with core vocabulary intervention for emerging communicators, AAC users, students with complex communication needs.
Teen or High School version with age appropriate art
In this set are: help, out, on, off, yes, what
• 12 page HELP book,
• 14 page ON book,
• 12 page OFF book,
• 12 page OUT book,
• 14 page YES book and
• 20 page WHAT? book
Each book uses a combination of SymbolStix communication symbols, copyright-free photographs, and clip art. There are a few suggestions for teaching in context, and a die to use to practice using and finding the words in the student's aac system. There is an explanation of core words and introduction to the teaching of them.
While teaching words in context is obviously the most preferred use, there are times when students need additional practice and direct instruction decontextualized
- I told myself I would not buy anything else going into the last nine weeks of school. But this product is perfection. As a high school speech therapist serving Functional Skills students, it is so hard to find low level materials with the appropriate pictures/clip art/vocabulary. Thank you so much for making this. My last day of Spring Break was money and time well spent.
- I work with transition aged students with complex language needs. This has been a great way to begin implementing core words and visual communication systems to students that have not been exposed to it before. It is age and ILS appropriate.
- This has been a valuable resource for our students with autism. Many of our students, even our older ones, who have low functioning autism really need to learn these core vocabulary words and this has been a great tool to help with that! Thank you for providing it!
• Find the first - 6 Core Words - introduced again, go, not, stop, more, and finished.here.
• Find the second - More Core Words - introduced I, you, want, that, it, mine, some, in, here, and is.
Try my 3 Game AAC Bundle
Click on the Follow Me button above to be among the first to learn of new resources.