We're preparing to end distance learning and bring forward a new school year - one that is going to look and feel very different for teachers and students alike.
Discussing the worry and stress surrounding Covid-19 can be a tricky but necessary conversation to have - especially with our youngest learners. Wearing masks, social distancing, and washing hands will be all of our new normals, so let's make the beginning of the year a meaningful one with this Covid-19 Germs Activity BUNDLE resource!
Which Resources Are Included:
- Safety Posters (wearing a mask, learn/play at a distance, cleaning my hands, checking for fever, staying home)
- Sick Simon read aloud lesson idea and activity (BONUS ACTIVITY)
- Safe/Unsafe Choices picture sort
- I Can Be Safe At School/Home writing prompt
- I Wear a Mask Because...writing prompt (with face templates and blank ones!)
These activities can easily be integrated into any Germs and BTS Rules and Expectations unit!
Grab this resource as a BUNDLE with an instant discount!
Be sure to check out this activity in action over on my blog, Little Fox Teaching!