Coronavirus & STEM Careers Webquest (distance learning)
- Word Document File
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Who doesn't love a good webquest?! This bundle includes all items in our very popular STEM career webquest series - animal careers webquest, computer science careers webquest, engineering careers webquest, and more! Each webquest includes access to premium STEM career exploration resources includingPrice $102.68Original Price $119.35Save $16.67
As coronavirus spreads throughout the country, it is important for students to know the facts. In part 1 of this inquiry-based webquest, students will investigate the science behind the coronavirus. In part 2 students will use interactive online resources to explore careers that connect with disease outbreaks including physician, pharmacist, technical writer, and more. Students will identify key career information (salary, education, etc.), and will make disease outbreak connections for each career through career-focused games and web-based activities. This webquest includes 19 multi-step questions (table fill-ins and short answer) with connections to STEM careers and coronavirus. Appropriate for middle and high school students, taking at least 90 minutes to complete. Purchase includes
1. EDITABLE WORD document webquest
2. GoogleDoc version of webquest
3. comprehensive answer key for teachers
4. access to premium online STEM career exploration resources with virtual job shadow video, downloadable career information sheet in English and Spanish, and fun online activities for students to test drive STEM careers
This is a perfect activity for students to complete from home if school is closed, or in class as an important investigation into the facts of coronavirus, and the people who are working to help in this situation. Students can successfully complete this activity independently - a helpful distance learning resource.
You might also like...
Careers in Computer Science Webquest
More Medical STEM Career Exploration Resources
- Medical Career Exploration STEM Activities Bundle
- Biomedical Engineering Lesson Plan
- Embryonic Similarities Ultrasound Technician Lesson
- Gene Therapy Lesson & Roleplay
- Intro to Cardiology Careers & Social Media Project
- Forensics 101 Challenge
- Blunt Force Trauma CSI Lesson Plan
- Intro to Pathology Career Exploration Medical STEM Challenge
- and many more medical STEM activities!
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!