Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
56.93 MB | 7 Files pages
Live the adventure of Lewis & Clark as they travel up the Missouri river at the request of President Jefferson. Oversee the creation of the original keel boat, design a peace medal as a token of friendship and join in on the encounters of Lewis & Clark. Most of all understand the importance of this expedition while focusing on creating a journal to share your experience with others upon your return. This lesson is packed with engaging hands on activity, reading comprehension and summary skills and the love of American History.
Lesson File Content:
1. Thorough Lesson Plans
2. Links to sources tried and proven in the classroom
3. Corps of Discovery Journal Template
4. Letter from President Thomas Jefferson
5. PPT Presentation for lesson backdrop
6. Peace Medal Template
7. Engaging/ hands on learning
8. Lesson Tutorial for the Instructor