Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.07 MB | 11 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.5.1.E. They will learn and practice how to use correlative conjunctions. Students will practice ensuring that subjects and verbs agree when using correlative conjunctions. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 8 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 8 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions and one matching question
• Definitions of key terms, such as antecedent and verb
• Examples of how to recognize parallel structure in sentences
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as pronoun-antecedent agreement
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels