Also included in
- See individual product listings for details.Print-friendly Google Docs Update (Summer 2021): These documents were originally created to be printed and photocopied for classroom use. When the pandemic forced instruction to be remote, the documents were quickly recreated in Google Docs format. When in$24.99$35.88Save $10.89
Question set and answer key to accompany Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey Episode 10: The Electric Boy. The question set works with streaming, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc versions of all episode. The episode is available for purchase on YouTube.
Lessons of Phyz advantages:
- A heavy font ensures high legibility even in dim lighting
- Questions are designed to be answered while the video plays—quick, simple responses keep students engaged without requiring deep reflection that would take them out of the presentation
- Question types are mixed: fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, check lists, and short answer are common; in some cases, matching or list-making.
- Certain moments in the series merit undivided attention. No questions have been placed in those moments.
- "Play to the buzzer": Whenever possible, the last question in the set is answered during the last minute of the video.
- I am classroom teacher; I developed these resources for use with my own students.
- If you find competing products online, by all means check them out. They may be cheaper; they may be free. None of them will be as professional, polished, or classroom-ready as this one.
Print-friendly Google Docs Update (Summer 2021): These documents were originally created to be printed and photocopied for classroom use. When the pandemic forced instruction to be remote, the documents were quickly recreated in Google Docs format. When instruction migrated into hybrid models, another redesign was called for: print-friendly Google Docs.
The student Google Docs file/s linked to in this product is/are suitable for use as Google Docs and for printing and photocopying. My priority is to redesign the student documents first. The answer keys will remain as PDFs for the immediate future.