PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.39 MB | 10 pages
In this activity, students will practice finding coterminal angles as well as converting angles from degrees to radians (and vice versa). While this resource is a group activity, each student will have an individual contribution in the process.
Row Relay (4)
1. Before beginning the activity, the students should be seated in rows. Their “team” will be the other students in their row.
2. Copy Row Relay worksheets (Recommend to copy double-sided.) You will need 1 worksheet per row.
3. The person in the front of the row will be Student 1 (as labeled on the worksheet). The second person in the row will be Student 2, and so on.
4. All rows will begin at the same time. This activity is a race! When the teacher says to begin, Student 1 will complete the first direction. When finished, he or she should pass it back to Student 2. Each student should check the work of the student in front of them before completing their direction.
5. Students should continue passing the worksheet to the back of the row until completed.
6. The teacher should stand at the back of the room. The first row to turn in a completed and correct worksheet wins!
7. Play again using the three other Row Relay worksheets.