Could Working From Home Make the World a Better Place? - Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $84.00Original Price $132.00Save $48.00
This video-based online lesson has students consider how the world of work has been transformed in a surprisingly short period of time.
Seemingly overnight, millions of office workers were sent home, with barely enough time to turn off their computers or pack up their personal belongings. Now that the telecommuting revolution is in full swing, some have begun to wonder what comes next. Environmentalists, in particular, have looked at the current trend toward telecommuting and at-home work as a golden opportunity, one that could usher in a new age of green cities, low carbon emissions, and a more communal way of life.
Here are just a few of the ways telecommuting could help make the world a better, and more sustainable, place to live:
- Less Driving Means Fewer Carbon Emissions
- Employees Will Be Free to Work from Anywhere
- Cities Can Become Greener
- Working Can Become a More Communal Experience
- Businesses Saving Money Could Translate Into Higher Worker Pay
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digitally fillable PDF worksheet for paperless classroom or easy printing
- Video (6 minutes) is hyperlinked in the guide for quick access
- Answer key included!
⏳ Teaching Time:
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️ Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
- Students using Chromebook should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options
including Google Classroom!
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases ⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)